Visual Matrix PMS software and MOP - Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel PMS Software is designed to streamline and automate the day-to-day operations of hotels, freeing up time and resources to focus on other aspects of the business.
There are a variety of PMS software solutions available for hotels. Here are some of the most common types of PMS software:
- Online booking systems – Online booking systems allow customers to book rooms and other services directly from the hotel’s website. This can help to increase bookings and reduce costs associated with manual booking processes.
- Property management systems – Property management systems provide powerful tools for managing a hotel’s operations, including room reservations, customer service, billing and invoicing, and more.
- Revenue management systems – Revenue management systems enable hoteliers to optimize their pricing strategies and maximize their revenue. Visual Matrix PMS Software includes Revenue Management built-in to the software.
- Customer relationship management systems – Customer relationship management systems provide powerful tools for managing customer relationships, such as customer profiles, loyalty programs, and online booking.
- A way to set seasonal rates or rates for any date range
- Basic revenue management with automated
rate/discount adjustments with occupancy changes
- Secure remote access
- Basic housekeeping
- Group booking tools including:
-A fast way to block rooms for groups
-A quick way to check groups in and out
- A way to close channels when overbooked
- Digital locks/keys
- City ledger
- An in-room folio to TV
Our customers love that Visual Matrix PMS Software is easy to use and easy to learn. Hear for yourself!
See what customers at the Choice Conference had to say about MOP!
Get 90 days free MOP! Click here before time runs out!
MOP is an easy way to save time and money by keeping your busy front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance staff connected to the real-time information they need to work smarter, faster, and better without all the paperwork.
Learn more about MOP here or call for a demo today and take your hotel’s operation to a whole new level of efficiency and safety!
Yes! MOP includes panic button functionality.
With no onsite server to maintain, reduced overhead and the ability to login from anywhere, moving to cloud just makes sense. Lock in this year’s pricing today! Read about additional reasons to make the move!
Migration to VM Cloud PMS software normally costs $1190. However, if you choose to sign up for EMV with Fortis or Shift4 payment processing, your migration fees will be waived.
Migration normally takes about 2-3 hours on the day it is scheduled.
If you choose this option, you will be assigned to a member of our Implementation Team to guide you through the process.
Not necessarily. The specifications for Visual Matrix Desktop and Visual Matrix Cloud hotel PMS software are very similar. You can find the full list of system requirements here.
When you switch to the cloud PMS software, we will support you through the entire process of migration. The solution you choose will determine what type of support is continued at your property after the migration.